Honey-Crusted Cool Fruit Tart
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2-1/4 cups Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- 1 cup each: chopped strawberries, pineapple and kiwi
- 1 Tbsp. lemonade flavor sugar-sweetened soft drink mix
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave on HIGH 1 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 30 sec.
- Add cereal; mix well. Press firmly onto lightly greased baking sheet to form rectangular 10×8-inch crust.
- Spread whipped topping evenly over crust; set aside. Combine fruit and soft drink mix powder; toss lightly. Top tart with fruit just before serving. Store leftover tart in refrigerator.