Heart-shaped Marshmallow Fruity PEBBLES™ bars
12 Cups Marshmallow Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal
3 Packages Mini-Marshmallows
1 Stick Butter
- In a large mixing bowl, pour 12 cups of Marshmallow Fruity PEBBLES™cereal, combine with 3 Cups of Mini-Marshmallows mix and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt 1 stick of butter.
- Once butter is melted, slowly add in the remaining bags of marshmallows and mix until smooth.
- Pour the melted butter and marshmallow mixture into the bowl of Marshmallow Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal a little bit at a time, mixing until cereal is coated evenly.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with buttered wax paper.
- Scoop the mixture onto the cookie sheets and spread out until even using damp hands.
- Allow the mixture to harden for about 1-2 hours.
- Cut the mixture using a greased heart-shaped cookie cutter and place the heart-shaped bars onto wax paper.
- Serve and enjoy! Keep bars in a sealed container to store.