Grape-Nuts Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat block-style cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided use
- 1-1/2 cups Post Grape-Nuts cereal
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, combine the cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Add the powdered sugar and brown sugar and mix well. Add the pumpkin puree and 2 teaspoons of the pumpkin pie spice until combined. Pour into a freezer-safe container and freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
- In a blender or food processor, combine Grape-Nuts with remaining 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice. Process until ground. Pour into a shallow dish and set aside.
- Using a 1 Tablespoon measure, scoop the firm pumpkin cheesecake mixture and quickly roll into a ball using your hand. Roll in ground Grape-Nuts mixture and place in a single layer in a freezer-safe container. (If cheesecake mixture becomes too soft, re-freeze until firm enough to handle.) Store cheesecake bites in freezer until ready to serve.