Apple Raisin Bran Cereal Muffins Recipe
Post® Raisin Bran Cereal tastes delicious inside AND outside the bowl – especially in these apple bran muffins. Try the recipe below!
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup reduced fat milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 cups Post Raisin Bran Cereal
- 1 large apple, peeled, finely chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in large bowl. Beat eggs, milk and oil in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. (Batter will be lumpy.) Stir in cereal, apple and walnuts.
- Spoon batter into greased or paper-lined muffin pan, filling each cup 2/3 full.
- Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve warm.