Warm Pears in a Creamy Sauce
- 4 fresh pears, chopped
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup Grape-Nuts Cereal
- PLACE pears in medium microwaveable bowl. Add apple juice and 2 Tbsp. of the brown sugar; mix lightly.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 2 min.; stir gently. Microwave an additional 1 to 2 min. or until pears are tender. Stir in sour cream. Spoon evenly into four small serving bowls.
- MIX remaining 2 Tbsp. brown sugar and cereal; sprinkle evenly over desserts. Serve warm.