- 1-1/2 cups flour, divided
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) cold butter or margarine, divided
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Post Raisin Bran Cereal
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix 1/2 cup of the flour, the brown sugar and 1 tsp. of the cinnamon in large bowl. Cut in 1/4 cup of the butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; set aside.
- Mix remaining 1 cup flour, remaining 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Beat remaining 1/4 cup butter in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add granulated sugar, beating until well blended. Add egg; mix well. Add flour mixture alternately with sour cream, beating after each addition until well blended. Stir in cereal. Pour into greased 8-inch square baking pan. Sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm.