Dulce de Leche Cheesecake
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1 cup Mexican caramel spread (dulce de leche)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
- 1/2 cup thawed whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Beat cream cheese and 1/4 of the cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add caramel spread and sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour into 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around side of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing side of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 1/4 cup sugar in medium saucepan on medium heat 4 min. or until melted and golden brown. Remove from heat; toss in cereal. Spread cereal mixture in single layer in baking pan to cool. Top cheesecake with whipped topping and sprinkle with cereal mixture just before serving.