Cranberry-Cream Cheese Loaf
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs, divided
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 2 cups Post Selects Cranberry Almond Crunch Cereal
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese and 1 of the eggs in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended; set aside. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Beat remaining egg in another small bowl; stir in the juice and oil. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. (Batter will be lumpy.) Stir in cereal.
- Spoon half of the batter into greased 9×5-inch loaf pan. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over batter; cover with remaining batter.
- Bake 55 min. to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 min. Remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely. Cut into 16 slices to serve. Makes 16 servings, 1 slice each.