Barbecue-Glazed Meat Loaf
- 2 cups Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 2 egg whites
- 3/4 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix cereal, 1/3 of the barbecue sauce and egg whites in large bowl until well blended. Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- Shape into loaf; place in foil-lined baking pan. Brush with remaining barbecue sauce.
- Bake 1 hour or until cooked through.