Peach and Blueberry Packs
- 1-1/2 cups Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 large fresh peaches, halved, pitted
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup thawed whipped topping
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Mix cereal, butter and sugar in medium bowl; set aside.
- Place 1 peach half each in center of sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Top each peach half with about 1 Tbsp. blueberries and 1/4 cup cereal mixture. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Place packets, peach side down on grill; cover grill. Grill 20 to 25 min. Remove from grill; cool 10 min. Carefully open each packet; top with 1 Tbsp. whipped topping. Serve immediately.