- 6 small scoops vanilla ice cream (about 1/4 cup each)
- 3 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 12 bite-size chocolate chip cookies or bite-size chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 6 Tbsp. thawed whipped topping
- 6 Tbsp. Fruity or Cocoa Pebbles Cereal
- Place 1 scoop of ice cream in each of 6 dessert dishes. Top evenly with bananas and cookies.
- Drizzle 1/2 tsp. ice cream topping over each serving.
- Top each with 1 Tbsp. whipped topping and a sprinkling of 1 Tbsp. cereal. Serve immediately.