Crispy Rice Holiday Treats Recipe
Kick off your holiday festivities with decorative and delicious holiday rice crispy treats! This recipe is made with Malt-O-Meal® Crispy Rice cereal, marshmallows, and other goodies. We like to cut ours into ornament and tree shapes, though you can get creative and cut into any festive shape you choose!
- 6 cups Malt-O-Meal Crispy Rice cereal
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) marshmallows
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 pkg. stick pretzels
- Red, green, and white decorating icing
- Sprinkles, multicolored and white
- 1 pkg. colored foil candies
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan. Add in marshmallows and stir until melted.
2. Remove pan from heat and stir in Malt-O-Meal Crispy Rice cereal.
3. Place mixture on parchment paper. With a buttered spatula or hands, press onto mixture until about 1 inch thick.
4. Allow to cool and cut into desired tree and holiday ornament shapes.
5. Decorate with icing, pretzel sticks, sprinkles, and colored foil candies.
6. Enjoy, share, and tag us on social media @maltomealcereal!