Spring OREO O’s Cereal Marshmallow Treats Recipe
Celebrate springtime with these colorful marshmallow treats made with OREO O’s® cereal! This recipe combines the taste of your favorite cookie with sweet marshmallows.
- 5 cups OREO O’s® cereal
- 4 ½ cups mini marshmallows (separated)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup sprinkles (plus more for decoration)
- 1 cup blue candy melts
- Mix 5 cups of OREO O’s® cereal and ½ cup mini marshmallows in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Melt 6 tablespoons of butter.
- Once the butter has melted, add in 4 cups of mini marshmallows and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Combine OREO O’s® cereal mix with marshmallow butter mix and stir until combined.
- Add ¼ cups sprinkles and lightly fold into mixture.
- Line and grease a 9 x 9 inch glass pan.
- Pour mixture into pan and spread out evenly. Top with additional sprinkles to your liking.
- Allow bars to harden for about 1 hour before cutting into 16 even squares. Remove from pan before decorating.
- Decorate by melting 1 cup of blue candy melts (or white chocolate) and placing in a piping bag (or zip lock bag with the corner cut off). Drizzle melted candy over the top of the bars and top with additional sprinkles to your liking.
- Allow candy coating to dry before serving.