Cocoa Dyno-Bites S’mores Bars
- 8 honey graham crackers, broken crosswise in half (16 squares)
- 1 pkg. (8 squares) semi-sweet chocolate
- 6 Tbsp. butter or margarine, divided
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) miniature marshmallows
- 1 pkg. (13 oz.) Cocoa Dyno-Bites Cereal
- Line 13×9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Grease foil. Place graham squares into bottom of pan, cutting to fit.
- Microwave chocolate and 2 Tbsp. of the butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted; stir until chocolate is melted. Spread half of the chocolate mixture over grahams. Microwave remaining 4 Tbsp. butter in 4 qt. microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1 min. 30 sec. or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring after 45 sec. Add Cocoa Dyno-Bites cereal; mix well.
- Press firmly over chocolate coated grahams in pan. Drizzle with remaining melted chocolate. Cool completely. Lift dessert from pan, using foil handles. Cut into 24 bars to serve.