Post Shredded Wheat Zucchini Fritters with Dill Dipping Sauce
- 3 medium zucchini (about 1 pound) grated and patted dry with paper towels
- 3/4 cup Post Shredded Wheat Big Biscuit cereal, finely crushed (approximately 2 Big Biscuits)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites beaten
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Olive oil cooking spray
Dill Dipping Sauce:
- 1/3 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Fresh dill sprigs
- Crumbled Shredded Wheat cereal
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, Post Shredded Wheat cereal, Parmesan, garlic and egg; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Spray lightly with olive oil cooking spray. Using a 1/3 cup measure, scoop batter for each fritter, flattening into a circle, and cook until the underside is nicely golden brown, about 3-4 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side, about 3 minutes longer. (Continue to spray skillet as needed until all the fritters are cooked.)
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt and dill. Serve with zucchini fritters. Garnish with a sprig of fresh dill and a light sprinkle of crumbled Post Shredded Wheat cereal.