20-Minute Streusel Baked Winter Squash
- 2 pkg. (12 oz. each) frozen winter squash, thawed
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 cup Post Original Shredded Wheat Cereal
- Crushed 3 Tbsp. pecan pieces
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, melted
- Mix squash and 1 Tbsp. of the brown sugar; place in 8-inch square baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix remaining 2 Tbsp. brown sugar with cereal, pecans and cinnamon. Add margarine; mix well. Sprinkle over squash mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until squash mixture is heated through and top is lightly browned.