- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 3 biscuits Post Original Shredded Wheat Cereal, crushed
- 1 can (8 oz.) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Beat eggs and milk in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Shape meat mixture into oval loaf in shallow baking pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until cooked through (160°F).