Grape-Nuts Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup Grape Nuts Cereal
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mint
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups arugula
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
Prepare quinoa with the 2 cups water according to package directions; cool.
In a large bowl, combine prepared quinoa, Grape-Nuts cereal and grapes.
In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, honey, oregano, mint, salt and pepper. Add to quinoa mixture and gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, until chilled, or for up to 2 hours.
When ready to serve, add arugula, feta cheese and walnuts. Gently toss to combine.