December 15, 2020
Post Consumer Brands locations support community organizations for the holidays
At Post Consumer Brands, it’s our mission to make better happen in the communities where we live and work. In that spirit, our locations across the United States and Canada are giving back in countless ways this holiday season.
Granting holiday wishes for local families
- Our Post Consumer Brands headquarters in Lakeville, Minn. and the teams at our Northfield manufacturing plants, in partnership with the Better Together Employee Foundation, are making and donating fleece blankets to Armful of Love and Operation Joy, which both match families in need with partners in their communities.
- Just across the border, our Niagara Falls, Ontario manufacturing plant team is donating $5,000 to a local women’s shelter, which helps community members in need. The team will also donate cereal to several local food banks and holding a cereal sale with proceeds going to the local United Way toy drive for children in need.
- Each year at our Asheboro, NC manufacturing plant, the team supports Angel Tree in partnership with the Family Crisis Center to provide families with gifts and other essentials for the holiday season.
- Our Tremonton, Utah manufacturing plant team supports a similar initiative with an organization called Angels for Christmas.
- At our Battle Creek, Mich. manufacturing plant, the team is hosting a winter coat drive in partnership with Charitable Union and making toy donations to the local Salvation Army Angel Tree.
Giving back to local non-profits and food banks
- The team at our Toronto corporate office is hosting a campaign with the Greater Toronto United Way, raising money for the local community and making donations to their local food bank.
- The Jonesboro, Ark. manufacturing plant team is holding a toy drive and donating to an area food bank, and the team in our Bentonville, Ark. sales office raised $1,000 for the Northwest Arkansas Food Bank.
A special thanks to our dedicated team members for their continued positive impact this holiday season and all year long!