Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl Recipe
This Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl makes a refreshing breakfast or midday snack, filled with juicy strawberries and pineapple and topped with Honey Bunches of Oats cereal for an added crunch. Follow the directions below to add wholesome flavor to your day!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup water
- Toppings: 1 cup Post® Honey Bunches of Oats® cereal
- Put water and yogurt into the bottom of your blender.
- Add in the protein powder.
- Top with frozen fruit.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until ingredients are combined but smoothie is still thick.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Top with sweet & crunchy Post® Honey Bunches of Oats® cereal.