Soccer Cereal Bars
These magnifico Coco Roos bars bring the soccer field right to your table. Enjoy the #futbol games this weekend!
- 30 large marshmallows
- 6 cups of Malt-O-Meal® Coco Roos
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- white icing
- 6 pretzels
- In a microwave you’ll need to place 30 large marshmallows in a large microwave safe mixing bowl and add 2 tablespoons of butter to the mix.
- Place the bowl in a microwave for 1 minute. It will get really puffy so keep your eye on it. You may need to add an extra minute, it should have a creamy consistency like the marshmallow cream you buy at the store.
- Add your 6 cups of cereal.
- Mix with a spoon until the cereal is completely covered in the marshmallow goo.
- Start pouring your mix onto a rectangular cake pan and let it cool.
- Then add your frosting. You’ll need to do two layers to cover the Coco Roos. I learned from my mistake the first layer was too thin and it just looked lumpy. We made our own frosting but you can purchase white frosting and add green food coloring if you can’t find already made green frosting. Cover your soccer field bars with green icing.
- Then use the white icing to define the field lines and add your soccer ball.