S’mores Cereal Bars
Recipe by Baked By an Introvert athttps://www.bakedbyanintrovert.com/smores-cereal-bars/
- Prep time: 25 Min
- Servings: 16
- 3 cups Shredded Wheat Frosted S’mores Bites coarsely chopped
- 2 and 1/2 cups mini marshmallows divided
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 and 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips divided
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Grease an 8-inch square pan and line the bottom with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat 2 cups of the marshmallows and butter over low heat, stirring occasionally, until completely melted. Pour the marshmallow mixture over the shredded wheat in a large bowl and stir until evenly coated. Stir in remaining marshmallows and 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan and let cool for at least an hour or until firm. Invert the bars out onto a cutting board and slice them into squares or rectangles.
- Place the remaining chocolate chips and oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave according to the package directions until fully melted and smooth. Drizzle over the bars. Store the bars at room temperature for up to 1 week.