Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 pkg. (10-1/2 oz.) miniature marshmallows (6 cups)
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
- Line 13×9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Lightly grease foil; set aside.
- Place butter and peanut butter in large saucepan; cook on low heat until butter and peanut butter are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently. Add marshmallows; cook until melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal. Press firmly into prepared pan; cool completely.
- Lift dessert from pan, using foil handles. Cut into 24 bars. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.