Orange Bran Muffins
- 1-2/3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 cup Post Raisin Bran Cereal
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange peel
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg in large bowl. Stir in cereal. Beat eggs in small bowl; stir in orange juice, butter and orange peel. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into greased or paper-lined muffin pan, filling each cup 2/3 full.
- Bake at 425°F for 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Makes 1 dozen.