- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups Malt-O-Meal Berry Colossal Crunch
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup salted roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine the butterscotch chips, peanut butter and butter.
- Cook in the microwave at medium power for 2 minutes, stir and continue to cook in 30 seconds increments until melted.
- Add vanilla extract, stir until smooth.
- Fold the cereal into the mixture until combined.
- Put the marshmallows in a microwave safe bowl and cook in the microwave for 1 minute, on high , then stir until smooth.
- Fold the melted marshmallow into the cereal mixture until combined.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan (9 x 13 pan), using your fingers or the bottom of a measuring cup to flatten the mixture.
- In microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and vegetable oil. Cook on high, in the microwave in 30 second increments, until shiny, stir until smooth.
- Spread the chocolate evenly over the cereal mixture and sprinkle with the chopped peanuts.
- Chill until firm, then cut into bars.