Add Berry Colossal Crunch to your favorite milkshake flavor for a BERRY sweet treat!
- 1 cup of whole Berry Colossal Crunch® & 1/2 cup crushed
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Frosting
- 3 cups Whole Milk
- 4 large scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
Real Whipped Cream Frosting:
- 8 ounces of heavy cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cherries to top
- In a stand mixer, add your powdered sugar, heavy cream, and extract, beat for 4-5 minutes or until firm peaks form in your whipped cream.
- Rim your cups with vanilla frosting, and dip the rims into your crushed cereal
- In a blender (on ice cream or smoothie mode) mix your ice cream, milk, a 1 cup of whole cereal until thick and creamy.
- Fill each cup with milkshake, and then top with a dollop of real whipped creamed, some crushed Berry Colossal Crunch® and a cherry.