Melted Magic Sauce Sundaes
- 1 pkg. (8 squares) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 gal. vanilla ice cream Mix & match your recipe from these options…
- Flavoring options (1 or 2 drops): orange extract, rum extract, vanilla, peppermint extract
- Nut add-ins (1/2 cup): slivered almonds, chopped macadamias, chopped dry roasted peanuts, pecan pieces
- Topping possibilities: (2 tsp.) Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal, crumbled chocolate chip cookies, coconut, crumbled chocolate sandwich cookies
- Microwave chocolate and whipping cream in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until chocolate is completely melted and sauce is heated through, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Add 1 or 2 drops flavoring; mix well. Stir in 1/2 cup nuts.
- Spoon 2 Tbsp. of the prepared sauce over each 1/2-cup serving of ice cream; sprinkle with 2 tsp. topping. Makes 16 servings, 1/2 cup ice cream, 2 Tbsp. chocolate sauce and 2 tsp. topping each.