Key Lime Parfait
- 1/2 cup Post Shredded Wheat ‘N Bran Spoon Size Cereal, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 2 medium kiwi, peeled, sliced
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- 2 containers (6 oz. each) key lime nonfat yogurt
- Mix crushed cereal and sugar until well blended; set aside.
- Add fruit to whipped topping; stir gently until well blended.
- Spoon half of the yogurt into four parfait glasses; cover with half of the fruit mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with the cereal mixture just before serving.