Kale and Mozzarella Mini Frittatas
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh kale
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 Tablespoons chopped shallot
- 1/2 cup finely shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Grape Nuts Cereal
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Stir in red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper until well blended. Add kale, bell pepper, shallot, cheese and Grape Nuts Cereal; mix well.
- Coat each well of a 12 cup standard muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon 1/4 cup of egg mixture into each well.
- Bake 20 minutes or until just set. Cool on rack 5 minutes. Remove from cups and serve warm.