Honey Graham Toasters Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups Honey Graham Toasters, crushed
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy
- Beat in the vanilla and egg until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine the crushed Honey Graham Toasters, flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to the butter mixture until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, drop balls of dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 7 minutes. Cookies will look slightly underdone, but should set up nicely as they cool.