Honey Bunches of Oats Pancakes
- 1 Banana
- 1/4 cup of apple sauce
- 1/4 cup of Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- 1/4 cup of oats
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- water or almond milk if too thick.
- Combine all of the ingredient (except the water/almond milk) in a blender and blend until everything is well incorporated.
- If the batter is too thick, add some water or almond milk to thin out slightly.
- Cook like a normal pancake and top with more Honey Bunches of Oats, fruit, and syrup.