Grape Nuts Cookies
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup Post Grape-Nuts cereal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add honey, eggs, and vanilla; mix well.
- Add baking soda, salt, rolled oats, flour, and Post Grape-Nuts. Combine until just mixed.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart onto lined or greased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 2-3 minutes; remove from baking sheets. Cool completely on wire racks. Enjoy.
- Once cooled, store these cookies in an airtight container at room temperature.