Grab ‘n Go Peanut Butter Bars
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup reduced fat peanut butter
- 3 cups Post Original Shredded Wheat Spoon Size Cereal, coarsely crushed
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Mix sugar, honey and peanut butter in large microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until bubbly at edge; stir until well blended.
- Stir in cereal and raisins. Press firmly into 8-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray. Cool.
- Cut into bars. Store in airtight container. Makes 16 servings, 1 bar each.