- 2 8 oz containers of thawed whipped topping
- 1½ cups Cinnamon Pebbles for inside lasagna
- ½ cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 5 graham crackers
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup Cinnamon Pebbles to sprinkle on top
- Spread 2 cups of thawed whipped topping into the bottom of an 8×8 pan.
- Add 1½ cups of Cinnamon Pebbles on top.
- Heat chocolate hazelnut spread until it has loosened and you are able to pour it. Don’t overheat.
- Pour the melted chocolate hazelnut spread over the Cinnamon Pebbles.
- Spread 2 cups of thawed whipped topping over the chocolate hazelnut spread.
- Top with the graham crackers. You may need to break the crackers in half to get them to fit.
- Melt the peanut butter until you are able to pour it, and pour over the crackers.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over the peanut butter layer and sprinkle ½ cup of Cinnamon Pebbles on top.
- Freeze for 4 hours.