Crispy Rosemary Chicken
- 3/4 cup Grape-Nuts Cereal
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place cereal in blender; blend on low speed until cereal is finely crushed. Mix with seasoning in shallow dish.
- Brush chicken lightly with oil, then dip in cereal mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides. Place in greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan or on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until chicken is cooked through (165ºF). Makes 4 servings, one chicken breast each.