- 2 1/4 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cup Fruity PEBBLES™ Cereal
- Combine ice cream and milk in a large bowl. Let ice cream begin to melt. Stir to combine.
- Stir in 1 cup Fruity PEBBLES™ Cereal and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Scoop mixture and pour into 10-mold frozen pop maker filling each mold up to 3/4 of the way. Add remaining Fruity PEBBLES™ to each mold until completely full. Cover and insert sticks. Freeze overnight.
- Run bottom of mold in room temperature water stream. Wiggle stick until frozen pop becomes loose and unsticks from mold.