Cocoa PEBBLES™ Victory Mix
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 cups Cocoa Pebbles Cereal
- 2-1/2 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup dry roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1 cup candy corn
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Microwave corn syrup, butter and vanilla in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until butter is completely melted. Add cereal, popcorn and peanuts; mix well. Spread into well-greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake 35 min., stirring after 15 min. Cool completely.
- Break popcorn mixture into bite-size pieces; place in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss lightly. Store in airtight container at room temperature. Makes about 2 qt.