Cinnamon Applesauce Bread
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1-1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chunky applesauce
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1-1/2 cups Post Bran Flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in large bowl. Beat egg in small bowl; stir in applesauce, sugar, milk and oil. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. (Batter will be lumpy.) Stir in cereal and walnuts.
- Pour into 9×5-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.