- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) marshmallows
- 5 cups Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds Cereal
- 1 container (7 oz.) dark semi-sweet dipping chocolate
- Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallows; cook 5 min. or until marshmallows are melted and mixture is well blended, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal. Cool slightly.
- Shape into 24 balls with moistened hands. Place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet; cool completely.
- Heat dipping chocolate as directed on container. Dip top of each ball in chocolate; return, dipped-side up, to baking sheet. Refrigerate 15 min. or until chocolate is firm. Cover and refrigerate remaining dipping chocolate.