- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 pkg. (10-1/2 oz.) miniature marshmallows
- 3 cups Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts or raisins
- Melt butter and creamy peanut butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 Add miniature marshmallows and microwave 1 longer or until marshmallows puff.
- Stir in Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal popped popcorn. Add dry roasted peanuts or raisins; mix lightly.
- Pour into 2 greased 15x10x1-inch baking pans. Bake at 250°F for 10 minutes. Cool. Break into small pieces. Store in airtight container.