Bread Machine Banana Nut Crunch Bread
- 3/4 cup water, at room temperature
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine, cut into small pieces
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. instant nonfat dry milk
- 2 cups Great Grains Banana Nut Crunch cereal
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp. active dry yeast
- Add ingredients to the bread pan in the exact order listed in recipe.
- Prepare the bread dough according to the specific manufacturer’s directions for the bread machine used.
- Remove bread from pan. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into 16 slices to serve.