Blueberry-Strawberry Breakfast Shortcake
Special Extra: For added flavor, garnish with a light sprinkling of ground cinnamon.
Nutrition Bonus: Start your morning out right with this low-calorie, low-fat, and low-saturated fat dish that is a good source of vitamin C from strawberries.
- Prep time: 10 Min
- Total time: 10 Min
- Servings: 1
- 1 frozen whole wheat waffle, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup Honey Bunches of Oats with Cinnamon Bunches Cereal
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Top warm waffle with remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately.