Blueberry-Orange Crunch Cookies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1 cup flour 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups Post Selects Blueberry Morning Cereal
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg and orange peel; beat until well blended. Add flour and baking powder; mix well. Gently stir in cereal.
- Drop level tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet 2 min. before removing to wire racks to cool completely. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.