Banana Peanut Butter Breakfast Bites Recipe
Start your morning off on a high-note with these sweet and crunchy Banana Peanut Butter Breakfast Bites. This recipe packs in the familiar taste of Honey Bunches of Oats cereal, the smooth combo of peanut butter and bananas, and an added crunch from organic oats.
- Prep time: 5 Min
- Total time: 20 Min
- 1 1/2 cup Honey Roasted Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal® cereal
- 1/2 cup Semi Sweetened Organic Oats
- 2 Small Ripe Bananas
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (we prefer Peter Pan Creamy Honey Roast Peanut Spread)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Truvia Natural Sweetener
- 1 tbsp Milk Chocolate Morsels (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place all ingredients except Chocolate Morsels into a bowl and mix well.
- Place mixed ingredients into a greased 8×8 baking dish.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Melt morsels in the microwave for about 15 seconds; mix and drizzle on your breakfast bites when removed from the oven.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!