Banana Nut Shortbread
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) cold butter
- 1 cup Great Grains Banana Nut Crunch Cereal
- 2 squares Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Mix flour and sugar in medium bowl; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cereal.
- Press cereal mixture firmly onto bottom of greased 13×9-inch baking pan; pierce dough lightly with fork.
- Bake 20 min. or until lightly browned. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Cut into 32 bars while still warm. Makes 32 bars or 16 servings, 2 bars each.