Easy Banana Crunch Parfait Recipe
Whether you’re trying to up your breakfast game or you’re looking for a grab-and-go dessert for your next gathering, these easy banana crunch parfaits are the solution. They’re packed with fruity goodness and Great Grains cereal for an added crunch!
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup Great Grains Banana Crunch cereal
- Mix yogurt and half of the whipped topping until well blended.
- Spoon half of the whipped topping mixture evenly into six parfait glasses; top with layers of half each of the bananas, pineapple, cereal and remaining whipped topping. Repeat layers.