Grape-Nuts® Banana Crunch Muffins Recipe
Indulge in these banana crunch muffins made with Grape-Nuts cereal for breakfast or dessert. Follow the recipe below!
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt 1/2 tsp. vanilla 1 cup Grape-Nuts Cereal
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Beat egg in small bowl; stir in bananas, yogurt and vanilla. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. (Batter will be lumpy.) Stir in cereal.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan which has been sprayed with cooking spray, filling each cup 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.