- 3/4 cup Grape-Nuts Cereal
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix cereal and butter until well blended; set aside. Beat eggs and sugar in medium bowl until well blended. Add cereal mixture and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into 1-qt. baking dish. Place in larger baking pan. Add enough hot water to baking pan to come halfway up side of baking dish.
- Bake 30 min.; stir well. Bake an additional 20 min. or until knife inserted 1 inch from center comes out clean. Serve warm or chilled. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.