- 1 avocado
- 4 eggs
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 4 strips bacon, cooked
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup low moisture part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Wheat cereal, original spoon size, crushed
1. Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F.
2. Chop bacon and onion. Cut cherry tomatoes into four. Cut avocado into half, remove the seeds. Scoop avocado pulp and mash in a bowl. Add lemon juice, beaten eggs, tomatoes, onion, bacon and mozzarella cheese. Mix all together.
3. Pat crushed Shredded Wheat cereal into a 9×9 baking dish sprayed with non stick cooking spray. Pour the mixture and bake for 23-25 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.