May 18, 2023
Post Consumer Brands Welcome Summer 2023 Interns
We are officially kicking off our Summer 2023 Internship Program on Monday, May 22. In total, we have 23 interns joining us across the organization. Nine interns will be working in our different plant locations, while 12 are joining us at our corporate office in Lakeville, our Bentonville sales office and Post Holdings headquarters in St. Louis (working remotely) are also each having an intern join them for the summer.
Our summer internship program offers undergrad and graduate students a unique opportunity to be integrated on a business team, and spend their time working on projects, and work assignments in collaboration with their team leader and dedicated mentor. The program focuses on experiences, building relationships and inclusion.
One of the interns already began with us earlier this month, while the rest are beginning their time with us on Monday, May 22 or Monday, June 5. They will be with us through August and are all excited to learn more about Post Consumer Brands, especially during this time of growth as we recently welcomed Pet food into our product portfolio.
Below are their names, their title, location they are assigned to and the University they are currently attending.
Lakeville, Minnesota Office
- Abigail Dahlseng, Packaging R&D Intern, University of Wisconsin- Stout
- Cy Goerdt, Supply Chain Intern, University of Minnesota
- Danielle Friedges, Finance Intern, Bethel University
- Eleanor Deprez, Supply Chain Intern, Michigan State University
- Harper Aumock, Brand Marketing Intern – Adult, University of Northwestern- St. Paul
- Jackson Hedlund, Brand Marketing Intern – Kids, University of Tampa
- Janice Cheng, Product R&D Intern, University of Minnesota
- Kyle Nordling, HR & TA Intern, South Dakota State University
- Navya Aravindakshan, E-Commerce Marketing Intern, University of Pittsburgh
- Reid Dinning, CSE Intern, University of Notre Dame
- Reyn Smith, Integrated Marketing Communications Intern, Purdue
- Sara Eum, Business Reporting & Analytics Intern, University of St. Thomas
- Angela Menjivar, Walmart – Sales Intern, Saint Louis University (Bentonville Office)
- Drew Totra, IT Security Intern, Mississippi State University (Post Holdings headquarters in St. Louis, Remote)
- Amanda Kosasih, Continuous Improvement Intern, Western Michigan University
- Emily Principe, Engineering Intern, Western Michigan University
- Cassidy Knops, QFS Intern, Iowa State University
- Daniel Sauer, Continuous Improvement Intern, Iowa State University
- Emma Klotzbach, Manufacturing Engineering Intern, University of Minnesota
- Justin Brakke, Reliability Engineering Intern, University of Minnesota- Duluth
- Brandon Stephens, Electrical Engineering Intern, North Carolina A&T (Asheboro Plant)
- Dallas Schechterly, Pet Intern, Pennsylvania State University (Bloomsburg Plant)
- Noah Decker, Pet Intern, University of Kansas (Lawrence Plant)
Sending a warm welcome to them all! We hope you have an amazing summer with Post. Stay tuned over the summer for updates on what they’re up to!